There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Champigny-sur-Marne, France! For starters, the city has a number of parks perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. The Parc des Cormailles is a particular favorite, as it has a playground, a petting zoo, and a pond where you can rent paddle boats. If your kids are into sports, they’ll be happy to know that Champigny-sur-Marne is home to the largest skate park in Europe. And when it comes to museums, both the Museum of Natural History and the Champigny-sur-Marne City Museum offer interactive exhibits and activities geared towards kids. Finally, no visit to Champigny-sur-Marne would be complete without stopping by the chocolate factory, Chocolaterie de Beussent, where your little ones can see how this sweet treat is made and pick out their favorite flavors to take home.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Champigny-Sur-Marne, France
1. Take a walk throughChampigny-sur-Marne Park. This is a large park with plenty of space to run around, a playground, and a few picnic tables.
2. Visit the incredible Champigny-sur-Marne Zoo. This zoo is home to over 200 animals, including lions, tigers, giraffes, and more!
3. Play at the Champigny-sur-Marne Playground. This playground is located in the park and has plenty of different toys and equipment to keep kids entertained.
4. Visit the Champigny-sur-Marne Museum. This museum is small but has a lot of interesting exhibits, including a section on the history of Champigny-sur-Marne.
5. Go for a swim at Champigny-sur-Marne Pool. This pool is located in the park and is the perfect spot to cool off on a hot day.
6. Have a picnic in Champigny-sur-Marne Park. There are plenty of picnic tables located throughout the park, so find a spot and enjoy a meal in the great outdoors.
7. Take a ride on the Champigny-sur-Marne Train. This train runs through the park and is a great way to see the sights.
8. Visit the Champigny-sur-Marne Market. This market is open every day and has a wide variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other goods.
9. Go for a walk or bike ride along the Champigny-sur-Marne River. This is a beautiful river that runs through the city and is a great place to get some fresh air.
10. Explore the Champigny-sur-Marne Cathedral. This cathedral is beautiful and is definitely worth a visit.