There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Chai Badan, Thailand! For starters, the city is home to numerous parks and green spaces, perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. There are also a number of museums and kid-centric attractions, such as the Tiger Temple and the Snake Farm. And of course, no visit to Chai Badan would be complete without a trip to the famed floating markets!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chai Badan, Thailand
1. Visit Wat Arun: Wat Arun is one of the most iconic temples in Thailand and is especially beautiful at night when it is illuminated. It is a great place to take photos and learn about Thai culture and history.
2. Take a boat ride on the Chao Phraya River: The Chao Phraya River is a great way to see Bangkok from a different perspective. You can take a boat ride during the day or at night, and there are many different boat companies to choose from.
3. Visit the Grand Palace: The Grand Palace is a must-see for any visitor to Bangkok. It is the former home of the Thai king and is now used as a venue for important events.
4. Take a tuk-tuk ride: A tuk-tuk ride is a great way to get around Bangkok. It is cheap and you can get to your destination quickly. Just be sure to negotiate the price before you get in!
5. Visit Wat Pho: Wat Pho is home to the largest reclining Buddha in Thailand. It is a great place to learn about Thai Buddhism and take some photos.
6. Get a Thai massage: A Thai massage is a great way to relax and rejuvenate. There are many places to get a Thai massage in Bangkok, and it is relatively inexpensive.
7. Eat Thai food: Thai food is some of the best in the world. There are many great places to eat Thai food in Bangkok, and you can find something to suit any taste.
8. Shop at a night market: Bangkok is home to many night markets, which are a great place to find souvenirs, clothes, and food. The prices are usually cheaper than in the daytime, and it is a great way to experience Thai culture.
9. Visit the floating market: The floating market is a must-see for any visitor to Bangkok. It is a great place to buy fruits and vegetables, and you can also take a boat ride around the market.
10. Go to a Thai boxing match: Thai boxing is a popular sport in Thailand, and it is a great way to experience the country’s culture. There are many different places to see Thai boxing matches in Bangkok, and they are usually very exciting.