Chacabuco is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy. For starters, they can explore the vast array of parks and playgrounds. If they’re looking for something more adventurous, they can go hiking or biking in one of the many trails. And, of course, no trip to Chacabuco would be complete without visiting the zoo!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Chacabuco, Argentina
1. Ciclovia de Chacabuco: Every Sunday, a main street in Chacabuco is closed off to cars and open for pedestrians and cyclists. This is a great activity for families with kids who enjoy riding bikes.
2. Municipal Zoo: The Chacabuco Municipal Zoo is a great place to take kids to see a variety of animals. They also have a playground and picnic area, making it a perfect place to spend a day.
3. Parque de la Independencia: This park is a great place for kids to run around and play. It also has a pond where you can feed the ducks.
4. Manzana de Las Luces: This is a historic area of Chacabuco that has been turned into a pedestrian mall. It’s a great place to window shop and get a bite to eat.
5. Chacabuco Museum: The Chacabuco Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history of the area. They also have a kids section with interactive exhibits.
6. Playa de la Independencia: This is a great spot for a beach day with the kids. The beach is clean and there are lifeguards on duty.
7. Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego: This national park is a great place to take kids for a day of hiking and exploring. They also have a kids program where they can learn about the park and its wildlife.
8. Estadio Unico de La Plata: This is a great place to take kids to watch a soccer game. They also offer tours of the stadium.
9. Palacio de los Leones: This palace is now a museum, but it is still a great place to take kids to explore. They offer guided tours for kids as well.
10. Reserva Natural Humedales del Río Chico: This is a great place to take kids for a day of hiking and birdwatching.