There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Cerro, Cuba! For starters, the city is home to a number of beautiful parks that are perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of fetch with the family dog. Cuba’s National Zoo is also located in Cerro and is a great place to learn about the country’s wildlife. If your kids are looking for something a little more active, they can enjoy a game of tennis at one of the many tennis courts located throughout the city. And of course, no visit to Cerro is complete without sampling some of the delicious Cuban cuisine!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cerro, Cuba
1. Visit the Gran Piedra.
2. Hike through the Reserva Ecológica de Sierra del Rosario.
3. Take a tour of the Finca el Paraiso.
4. Play in Caburni Park.
5. Visit the Museo de la Lucha Contra Bandidos.
6. Ride the Loma de Cabrera tram.
7. See the Cuevas de los Portales.
8. Visit the Casa de Diego Velazquez.
9. Explore the Jardin Botanico Soroa.
10. Take a dip in the San Juan River.