There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Centerville, Tennessee! For starters, the town is home to a number of parks, including Confederate Memorial Park, which has a playground, picnic pavilions, and a walking trail. There’s also the Centerville Community Center, which has a gym, a game room, and a pool. And don’t forget about Centerville’s Splash Pad, which is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day and is a great place for kids to cool off on hot summer days. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the town’s youth baseball or softball teams, or sign up for tennis lessons at the Centerville Tennis Center. And there are always plenty of events going on at the Centerville-Houston County Library, like story time, movies, and crafts.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Centerville, Tennessee
1. Visit the Centerville Raccoon Mountain Caverns – The Caverns are a great place to explore with kids! There are three different levels to choose from, and each level has something different to offer. You can go on a guided tour, or explore on your own.
2. Take a hike on one of Centerville’s many hiking trails – There are plenty of trails to choose from, so you can find one that’s perfect for your family. hiking is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the great outdoors.
3. Visit the Tennessee State Museum – The Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Tennessee. Kids will enjoy seeing all the different exhibits, and they can even participate in some interactive activities.
4. Go swimming at the Centerville Recreation Complex – The Complex has a great pool with a waterslide, and it’s a perfect place to cool off on a hot day. There’s also a playground and a picnic area, so you can make a day of it.
5. Check out the Centerville Farmers Market – The Farmer’s Market is a great place to get fresh, local produce. Kids will enjoy looking at all the different fruits and vegetables, and they might even find a new favorite.
6. Visit the Centerville Public Library – The Library is a great place to take kids for story time, or to find books about their favorite subjects. There are also plenty of games and activities to keep them busy.
7. Play at the Centerville City Park – The City Park has a playground, a basketball court, and a pavilion. It’s a great place to let kids run around and burn off some energy.
8. Go ice skating at the Centerville Ice Rink – The Ice Rink is a great place to go skating with the whole family. They even offer skate rentals, so you don’t have to worry about bringing your own.
9. See a movie at the Centerville Drive-In – The Drive-In is a great place to see a movie with the whole family. You can bring your own snacks and drinks, and sit in your car to watch the show.
10. Take a walk through the Centerville Nature Preserve – The Nature Preserve is a great place to take a leisurely walk and enjoy the beauty of nature. Kids will love seeing all the different animals, and they might even spot a deer or two.