Cathlamet is a great place for families with young children. The town has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a public swimming pool. There are also a number of restaurants and cafes that are kid-friendly. In addition, Cathlamet is home to a number of businesses that cater to families with young children, such as daycare centers and pediatricians.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cathlamet, Washington
1. Visit one of Cathlamet’s many parks! There are several to choose from, each with their own unique amenities. From playgrounds to picnic areas to sports fields, there’s something for everyone at one of Cathlamet’s parks!
2. Take a stroll down Cathlamet’s beautiful waterfront! Enjoy the fresh air and scenic views as you walk, jog, or bike along the Columbia River.
3. Visit the East Valley Farmers Market! Open from May through October, the market features fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, and more from local vendors.
4. Check out the Cathlamet Museum! Learn about the history of this small town and see some interesting artifacts on display.
5. For a unique experience, go on a guided canoe tour with Canoe Trail Adventures! Paddle down the Columbia River and take in the stunning scenery.
6. Explore the nature trails at the Cathlamet Wildlife Preserve. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife as you hike or bike through the preserve.
7. Head to the Cathlamet Golf Course for a round of golf! The course offers beautiful views of the Columbia River and the surrounding mountains.
8. Visit the Wahkiakum County Fairgrounds! The fairgrounds host a variety of events throughout the year, from the county fair to the farmers market.
9. Catch a movie at the Cathlamet Cinema! The cinema shows a variety of new releases, as well as some classic favorites.
10. Take a scenic drive down the Columbia River Scenic Byway! This byway winds along the river and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and river.