Catawba, Wisconsin, is a great place for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained, including the Catawba Children’s Museum, the Catawba public swimming pool, and the Catawba Zoo. For those looking for a more active vacation, there are also plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area. And, of course, no trip to Catawba would be complete without a visit to the famous Catawba Creamery, where you can sample some of the best ice cream in the state.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Catawba, Wisconsin
1. Visit the historic Catawba Island Club for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing.
2. Stroll along the scenic shores of Lake Michigan and enjoy the beautiful views.
3. Visit the Catawba Island State Park for a day of hiking, biking, and picnicking.
4. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area, including Lake Winnebago, Lake Buttes des Morts, and Lake Poygan.
5. Play a round of golf at one of the many championship golf courses in the area, including the Catawba Island Club.
6. Enjoy a day of shopping at the many unique shops and boutiques in Catawba.
7. Visit the Door County Maritime Museum for a look at the area’s maritime history.
8. Taste the local wines at one of the many wineries in the area, including the Door Peninsula Winery.
9. Take a scenic drive along the Door County peninsula and take in the beautiful views.
10. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the many great restaurants in Catawba.