Castrovillari is a small city in southern Italy that is slowly becoming a popular tourist destination. The city is filled with kid-friendly activities, such as the Parco Nazionale della Sila, which is a large national park perfect for hiking and picnicking. There is also the Castrovillari Cathedral, which is a beautiful church that offers tours and has a playground out back. In addition, the city has several museums, including the Museo Civico, which has a kids section with interactive exhibits. And finally, no trip to Castrovillari would be complete without a visit to the La Rocca, a large fortress that overlooks the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Castrovillari, Italy
1. Visit the Museo Civico e Archeologico.
2. Take a guided tour of the Palazzo Comunale.
3. Visit the Chiesa Madre.
4. Explore the Castello Normanno-Svevo.
5. See the ruins of the ancient Greek city of Krenides.
6. Visit the Cave of the Treasure.
7. Take a hike to the Cascate del Fiume Argentino.
8. Go horseback riding at the Tenuta Paradiso.
9. Visit the Museo della Civilta Contadina.
10. Take a scenic drive through the mountainous Calabrian countryside.