There are many kid friendly things to do in Castillejos, Philippines. One popular activity is to visit the many parks and playgrounds scattered throughout the city. Another is to go to the mall, where there are many stores and restaurants that cater to families with young children. There are also a number of museums and other attractions that are geared towards children, such as the National Museum of the Philippines and the Manila Zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Castillejos, Philippines
1. Visit the Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort.
2. Go river rafting in the Pinili River.
3. Take a dip in the Hotsprings Natural Pool.
4. Visit the Turo-Turo falls.
5. Climb Mt. Balagbag.
6. Go spelunking in the Pandin and Sumaguing Caves.
7. Take a hike to the Mt. Natib summit.
8. Visit the Talon Falls.
9. Ride an ATV through the Kidapawan off-road ranch.
10. Try your hand at wakeboarding at the Rancho Lake.