Cassville is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. The city offers a variety of parks, including a water park, a skate park, and a playground. There are also a number of museums and historical sites that are great for kids, such as the Cassville Historical Society and the Little House on the Prairie Museum. And, of course, there are plenty of places to get ice cream and candy!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cassville, Wisconsin
1. Visit the local museum. The Cassville Historical Society Museum is a must-see for history buffs of all ages. This small museum is packed with artifacts and information on the area’s rich history, from the days of the early settlers to the present.
2. Take a stroll through the Cassville Wildlife Area. This beautiful nature preserve is home to a variety of wildlife, including deer, turkey, and a variety of birds. There are also several hiking trails to explore.
3. Go fishing. Cassville is located on the Mississippi River, making it a prime spot for fishing. There are several public fishing piers and boat ramps in the area.
4.Visit the Oregon Dairy Center. This working dairy farm offers tours, cheese tastings, and a petting zoo. It’s a great place to learn about the dairy industry and see some adorable animals!
5. Attend a show at the local theater. The Cassville Opera House is a historic theater that hosts a variety of events throughout the year, from musicals to comedy shows.
6. Play a round of golf. The Cassville Golf Course is a 9-hole course that’s perfect for a casual game with friends.
7. Visit the local winery. The Cassville Winery offers tours, tastings, and a beautiful setting for a relaxing afternoon.
8. Go for a hike. There are several hiking trails in the area, including the popular Badger State Trail.
9. Take a scenic drive. The Cassville area is home to some scenic byways, perfect for a leisurely drive.
10. Go sledding or tubing. When the snow starts to fall, head to one of the nearby hills for some winter fun!