There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Cashmere, Washington. The town is home to several parks, including Pioneer Park and Riverside Park, both of which are great for picnics, games, and exploring. There are also a few kid-centric businesses in town, such as the Cashmere ice cream shop and the Cashmere confectionery. If the kids are looking for some thrills, they can find them at the local go-kart track or at the Trampoline Park. And, of course, no visit to Cashmere would be complete without taking a tour of the Apple CapitalLoop, a scenic byway that loops around the town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cashmere, Washington
1. Go apple picking at one of the many apple orchards in the area.
2. Visit the Cashmere Museum and learn about the history of the town.
3. Go hiking or fishing in one of the many beautiful parks in the area.
4. Visit the Produce Row Farmers Market and buy some fresh fruits and vegetables.
5. Sample the local wines at one of the many wineries in the area.
6. Take a scenic drive through the countryside.
7. Attend a performance at the Cashmere Community Theater.
8. Go swimming or tubing in the Wenatchee River.
9. Play a round of golf at one of the several golf courses in the area.
10. Visit the Cashmere Public Library and check out some books.