If you’re looking for fun things to do with the kids in Casa Grande, you’ll find plenty of options. The city has a number of parks, including the Casa Grande Valley Historical Society Museum and Heritage Park, both of which offer great opportunities for exploring and learning. The city also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year, many of which are kid-friendly. And if you’re looking for a place to cool off in the summer heat,splash pads can be found at both Foothills and Olsen parks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Casa Grande, Arizona
1. Visit the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument: The Casa Grande Ruins National Monument is a preserved ruins of a Hohokam Indian settlement. The site includes a visitor center with exhibits on the history and culture of the Hohokam people. Visitors can also take a self-guided tour of the ruins.
2. Take a hike in Picacho Peak State Park: Picacho Peak State Park is a popular hiking destination in Casa Grande. The park features several trails of varying difficulty, including a 1.5-mile loop trail to the top of Picacho Peak.
3. Go go-karting at K1 Speed: K1 Speed is an indoor go-kart racing facility. It is perfect for a rainy day activity or for getting an adrenaline fix.
4. Play at the Casa Grandedisk Golf Course: The Casa Grandedisk Golf Course is a 9-hole frisbee golf course located in Casa Grande. It is a great activity for families and kids of all ages.
5. Watch a movie at the Harkins Theatres Casa Grande 14: The Harkins Theatres Casa Grande 14 is a movie theater with 14 screens. It is a great place to see the latest blockbuster movie.
6. Go bowling at AMF Bowling Centers: AMF Bowling Centers is a bowling alley with 24 lanes. It is a great place to spend an afternoon or evening with family and friends.
7. Visit the Titan Missile Museum: The Titan Missile Museum is a Cold War-era museum. It is located in a decommissioned Titan II missile silo. The museum offers tours of the silo and missile, as well as exhibits on the Cold War.
8. Play laser tag atLT’s Entertainment Center: LT’s Entertainment Center is an arcade and laser tag facility. It is a great place for kids to let off some steam and have some fun.
9. Have a picnic at Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park: The Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park is a great place to have a picnic. The park has picnic tables and grills, as well as a playground and a walking trail.
10. Go Karting at Pole Position Raceway: Pole Position Raceway is an indoor go-kart racing facility. It is perfect for a rainy day activity or for getting an adrenaline fix.