There are many kid friendly things to do in Caratinga, Brazil. For example, kids can go to the Caratinga Zoo, which is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and monkeys. The zoo also has a playground and a petting zoo. Additionally, kids can visit the Caratinga Museum, which has a variety of interactive exhibits. The museum also has a gift shop and a café. Finally, kids can enjoy the Caratinga Aquatic Park, which has a lazy river, a water slide, and a wave pool.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Caratinga, Brazil
1. Take a walk through the Parque Municipal de Caratinga
2. Spend an afternoon at the city’s zoo
3. Check out the interactive exhibits at the Museu de Ciências e Tecnologia
4. Take a ride on the Caratinga Ropeway
5. Visit the cascades at Cachoeira da Prata
6. Explore the caves at Gruta da Lapinha
7. Visit the Parque Nacional da Jaú
8. Go on a safari at the Emas National Park
9. Take a dip in the hot springs at Poços de Caldas
10. Visit the São João Batista Church.