There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Carangola, Brazil. For starters, the city has a beautiful park called Parque das Palmeiras. This park has a playground, a pond, and plenty of space to run around. There is also a zoo in Carangola, which is always a hit with kids. If your kids are into art, there is an art museum called Museu de Arte Contemporanea de Carangola. And, of course, no trip to Brazil would be complete without spending some time at the beach. Carangola has a few different beaches to choose from, all of which are perfect for a family day out.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Carangola, Brazil
1) Tirolesa: The Tirolesa is a cable ride that goes over the treetops in the forests surrounding Carangola.
2) Canopy Walk: The Canopy Walk is a walkway made of ropes and platforms that go around the perimeter of the treetops in the forests surrounding Carangola.
3) Adventure Park: The Adventure Park is an outdoor adventure park with zip lines, obstacle courses, and other challenges.
4) Guided Nature Hikes: There are several guided nature hikes available in the forests surrounding Carangola.
5) rappelling: Rappelling is a challenging activity where participants descend down a cliff or rockface using only a rope.
6) Canoeing: Canoeing is a great way to explore the many rivers and lakes in the area.
7) Fishing: Fishing is a popular pastime in Carangola. There are many rivers and lakes in the area that are home to a variety of fish.
8) Bike trails: There are several bike trails in the forests surrounding Carangola.
9) Swimming: There are several lakes and rivers in the area that are perfect for swimming.
10) Wildlife watching: There is an abundance of wildlife in the forests surrounding Carangola.