There are many kid friendly things to do in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. One of the most popular attractions is the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum. This museum features a variety of trolleys and offers rides on some of them. Other popular kid friendly attractions in Canonsburg include the August Wilson Center, the Carnegie Science Center, and the Andy Warhol Museum. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in the city that are perfect for spending a day with the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Ice Castle: The Ice Castle is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. They offer ice skating, hockey, and sledding. They also have a heated pool and a hot tub.
2. Canonsburg Town Park: The town park is a great place to take the kids to run around and play. They have a playground, pavilion, and a walking trail.
3. Seven Springs Mountain Resort: This is a great place to take the kids for a day of skiing or snowboarding. They also have a water park, spa, and a kids play area.
4. Omni William Penn Hotel: The Omni William Penn Hotel is a great place to take the kids for a day of swimming. They have an indoor pool, a kids pool, and a hot tub.
5. Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens: The Phipps Conservatory is a great place to take the kids to see the flowers and plants. They also have a kids play area and a cafe.
6. Carnegie Science Center: The Carnegie Science Center is a great place to take the kids to learn about science. They have a planetarium, a museum, and an aquarium.
7. Mattress Factory: The Mattress Factory is a great place to take the kids to learn about art. They have a museum and an art studio.
8. Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium: The Pittsburgh Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see the animals. They have an aquarium, a zoo, and a botanical garden.
9. National Aviary: The National Aviary is a great place to take the kids to see the birds. They have a bird show, a bird garden, and an education center.
10. Duquesne Incline: The Duquesne Incline is a great place to take the kids for a ride. They have an observation deck and a gift shop.