In Campos Gerais, Brazil, there are many kid-friendly things to do. One can visit the many museums, such as the Museum of Paleontology, the Museum of Modern Art, or the National Museum. There are also a number of parks, such as the Iguacu National Park, where one can see many different species of animals. Other activities include hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Campos Gerais, Brazil
1. Take a hike through the lush vegetation and spectacular waterfalls of Itacolomi State Park.
2. Visit the charming colonial town of Campos Gerais and explore its quaint shops and restaurants.
3. Go on a safari through the Africa Zoo, where you can see lions, giraffes, and other exotic animals.
4. Take a dip in the thermal pools of Thermas dos Laranjais, a water park with over 30 slides and attractions.
5. Visit the National Museum of puppetry, which houses a collection of over 2,000 puppets from around the world.
6.Explore the caves and rock formations of the Lapa Vernal Natural Monument.
7. Go on a horseback ride through the forests and fields of Fazenda Sao Bento, a working farm.
8. Visit the Butterfly House, where you can see thousands of butterflies in their natural habitat.
9. Play mini golf or go for a swim at the Family Park, a recreational area with outdoor activities for all ages.
10. Visit the Campos Gerais Chocolate Factory, where you can learn about the chocolate-making process and sample some of the delicious products.