There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Campinas! For starters, the city has a number of parks perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. The Municipal Park has a large playground and plenty of green space to run around, while the Tinga Park has a beautiful lake where you can go for a rowboat ride. If your kids are looking for an adventure, they can explore the Rainforest Zoological Park, where they can see all sorts of animals from across the globe. And of course, no trip to Campinas would be complete without a visit to the Chocolate Museum, where your kids can learn all about how this sweet treat is made!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Campinas, Brazil
1. Parque Estadual do Rio Doce: This state park is a great place to spend time with your kids. There are plenty of hiking trails to explore, a playground, a picnic area, and a swimming area.
2. Fazenda Santa Bárbara: This working farm is a great place to take your kids for a day out. They can tour the farm, see the animals, and even milk a cow!
3. Museu da Imagem e do Som: This museum is perfect for kids who love music and movies. They can learn about the history of both, and see some interesting exhibits.
4. Catedral Metropolitana de Campinas: This cathedral is a beautiful place to explore with your kids. They can learn about the history of the church, and see some stunning architecture.
5. Parque do Taquaral: This park is a great place to take your kids to run around and play. There is also a playground, a pond, and a walking trail.
6. Parque Ecológico: This ecological park is a great place to take your kids to learn about the environment. There are plenty of walking trails, a playground, and a petting zoo.
7. Teatro Municipal: This theater is a great place to take your kids to see a show. They can see a variety of performances, from music to dance to drama.
8. Biblioteca Municipal: This library is a great place to take your kids to read and learn. They can find books of all kinds, and even take part in story time.
9. Planetário: This planetarium is a great place to take your kids to learn about the stars. They can see shows about the solar system, and even take a look through a telescope.
10. Parque da Cidade: This city park is a great place to spend time with your kids. There are plenty ofwalking trails, a playground, a pond, and a waterfall.