There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Campbellsville, Kentucky! For starters, there is the Sprayground at Liberty Park, where kids can cool off on hot summer days. Liberty Park also features a playground, walking trails, a fishing pond, and a disc golf course. Another great spot for kids is the Campbellsville Aquatic Center, which has a large pool, a waterslide, and a kiddie pool. If your kids are into sports, they can join one of the many youth sports leagues in town, including basketball, football, soccer, and baseball. And of course, there are always the classic summertime activities like visiting the library, going to the movies, and getting ice cream at one of the local shops. Whatever your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to enjoy in Campbellsville, Kentucky!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Campbellsville, Kentucky
1. Visit thereenactment of the Battle of Perryville.
2. View the world’s largest collection of Civil War memorabilia at the John Hunt Morgan Heritage House.
3. Shop for antiques and collectibles at the Old Union Store.
4. Have a picnic lunch at the John B. Stephenson Memorial Park.
5. Take a scenic drive down the Big Spring Scenic Byway.
6. Go fishing or canoeing at the Green River Lake.
7. tour the Taylor County Museum.
8. Attend a play at the Historic Elk Theater.
9. Go horseback riding at the Campbellsville/Taylor County Horse Park.
10. Visit the Butterfly Habitat at the Campbellsville University.