Cameron, Arizona is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, from hiking and exploring the great outdoors to visiting one of the many family-friendly attractions.
One of the best things to do with kids in Cameron is to go hiking. There are many trails in the area that are perfect for exploring with the family. Another great activity is to visit one of the many family-friendly attractions. The Cameron Trading Post is a great place to start, as it offers a variety of Native American-themed attractions and activities.
For those looking for a more adrenaline-pumping activity, there is also tubing down the Salt River. This is a great activity for the whole family to enjoy. There are many Kid-friendly things to do in Cameron, Arizona that the whole family will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cameron, Arizona
1. Take a scenic drive through Tonto National Forest
2. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many scenic overlooks
3. Take a hike to discover one of the many hidden waterfalls
4. Go camping and stargaze at night
5. Take a jeep tour through the desert
6. Visit the petroglyphs at Mesa Verde
7. Play in the creek at Fossil Springs
8. Explore one of the many caves in the area
9. Take a scenic mountain bike ride
10. Go rock climbing and rappelling