There are many kid friendly things to do in Cambridge, Idaho. If your kids are into the outdoors, they will enjoy hiking, biking, and fishing in the many beautiful parks in the area. If your kids are into the arts, they will enjoy exploring the many art galleries and museums in the area. If your kids are into history, they will enjoy touring the many historical landmarks in the area. Whatever your kids are into, they will find something to enjoy in Cambridge, Idaho!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cambridge, Idaho
1) Hike to Boulder Creek Falls: Boulder Creek Falls is a beautiful and easy to access waterfall near Cambridge. A short and easy hike will take you to the waterfall, which is perfect for swimming in on a hot day.
2) Visit the Boulder Creek Wildlife Management Area: This area is perfect for bird watching, hiking, and fishing. You can also find some great campsites here.
3) Go whitewater rafting on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River: This river is perfect for whitewater rafting and kayaking. There are many outfitters in the area that can take you on a trip.
4) Take a scenic drive on the Salmon River Scenic Byway: This byway takes you along the Salmon River and through some of the most beautiful scenery in Idaho.
5) Hike to the top of Sawtooth Mountain: This mountain is the highest peak in the Sawtooth Range and offers stunning views. The hike is challenging but definitely worth it.
6) Visit the Redfish Lake area: This area is perfect for hiking, fishing, and camping. You can also take a scenic boat ride on Redfish Lake.
7) Go skiing or snowboarding at Brundage Mountain Resort: This resort is one of the best in Idaho and offers great skiing and snowboarding.
8) Take a scenic drive on the Idaho Centennial Trail: This trail takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in Idaho.
9)Visit the City of Rocks National Reserve: This reserve is perfect for rock climbing, hiking, and camping.
10) Take a scenic drive on the Lolo Motorway: This road takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery in Idaho.