If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Calle Blancos, Costa Rica, you won’t be disappointed. From zip-lining and horseback riding to ATV tours and visiting the local zoo, there’s something for everyone. If your kids are adventurous, they’ll love zip-lining through the jungle canopy or riding an ATV through the mud. If they’re more into animals, they’ll enjoy visiting the Jaguar Rescue Center or the Melgar Zoo. For a more cultural experience, take them to see the pre-Columbian ruins at Guaitil or the colonial-era architecture in Cartago. And of course, no trip to Costa Rica would be complete without a visit to the beach. Playa Hermosa and Playa Grande are both great options for swimming, sunbathing, and buildi
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Calle Blancos, Costa Rica
1. Visit the Butterfly Garden: The Butterfly Garden is a great place to take kids to learn about different types of butterflies and their habitats. There are also often opportunities to feed the butterflies!
2. Stop by the Zipline Office: The Zipline Office is a great place to pick up information about ziplining in the area. Kids will love learning about this thrilling activity and may even want to try it out themselves!
3. Take a Hike: There are plenty of scenic hiking trails in Calle Blancos that are perfect for kids. Take in the beautiful surroundings and get some exercise at the same time!
4. Visit a Farmer’s Market: Calle Blancos is home to a number of farmer’s markets where you can purchase fresh fruits and vegetables. Kids will love seeing all of the different produce and maybe even trying something new!
5. Visit a Chocolate Farm: Calle Blancos is home to a number of chocolate farms where kids can learn about how chocolate is made. They may even get to taste some fresh chocolate!
6. Go Horseback Riding: Horseback riding is a great way to explore Calle Blancos and its surrounding areas. Kids will love getting to ride a horse and may even get a chance to feed them!
7. Watch the Soccer Game: Soccer is a big deal in Calle Blancos and kids will love watching a game. cheer on the local team and maybe even learn a few cheers!
8. Attend a Festival: Calle Blancos is home to a number of different festivals throughout the year. Kids will love experiencing the different cultures and maybe even getting to participate in some of the activities!
9. Go Fishing: Calle Blancos is home to a number of different lakes and rivers where you can go fishing. Kids will love spending time outdoors and may even catch a fish or two!
10. Visit the Waterfalls: Calle Blancos is home to a number of different waterfalls. Take a hike to one of them and let the kids play in the refreshing water!