There are many kid friendly activities to do in Calafell, Spain. The kids can go to the beach and swim, go to the park and play on the playground, go explore the castle, or go on a horseback ride. The options are endless for things to do in Calafell, Spain with kids. The beaches here are some of the best in the world, and the kids will love swimming and playing in the sand. There are many parks and playgrounds scattered throughout Calafell, so the kids can run and play to their heart’s content. If the kids are feeling adventurous, they can go explore the castle, which is a great place to learn about the history of Calafell. For a truly unique experience, the kids can go on a horseback ride through the countryside. This is an amazing way to see the sights and sounds of Calafell, Spain.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Calafell, Spain
1. Visit the Museu d’Història de Calafell to learn about the town’s history.
2. Stroll along the sandy beaches and take in the beautiful Mediterranean views.
3. Stop by the Castle of Calafell, a beautiful medieval castle built in the 11th century.
4. Explore the archaeological site of Calafell, where you can see the remains of a Roman villa.
5. Visit the Museu de la Vida Rural, a museum dedicated to rural life in Calafell.
6. Take a ride on the Miniature Train, a small train that takes you through the town.
7. Visit the Aquatic Park to cool off on a hot day.
8. Have a picnic in one of Calafell’s many parks.
9. Go for a walk or bike ride along the scenic coastal path.
10. Try some of the local ice cream, a Calafell specialty!