Cal Nev Ari is a sleepy little town in the middle of the Nevada desert, but there are still plenty of kid friendly things to do! For starters, the town has its own little beach on the edge of town, perfect for a hot summer day. There is also a park with a playground and a few picnic tables.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails around town. One of the most popular is the Capital Canyon Trail, which starts just outside of town and takes you through some stunning canyon scenery.
And of course, no visit to Cal Nev Ari would be complete without a stop at the world-famous Alien Center! This quirky little roadside attraction is a must-see for any alien enthusiast.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cal Nev Ari, Nevada
1. ATVing and dirt biking at the Cal Nev Ari Motorcycle and ATV Park
2. Hiking and picnicking at the nearby Eldorado Canyon State Park
3. Visiting the community’s petroglyph sites
4. Checking out the area’s ghost towns
5. Taking a scenic drive through the Valley of Fire State Park
6. Going for a swim at Lake Mead
7. Touring the Hoover Dam
8. Exploring the nearby Joshua Tree National Park
9. Taking a trip on the historic Nevada Southern Railway
10. Playing a round of golf at the Cal Nev Ari Country Club