There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Cajazeiras, Brazil. For starters, the city has a number of parks perfect for spending a sunny afternoon. The city also has a Zoo, which is a great place to take the kids for a day out. If your kids are into sports, then they’ll be happy to know that there are a number of sports facilities in Cajazeiras, including a swimming pool and tennis courts. If you’re looking for something a little more cultural, then you can take the kids to one of the city’s museums, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art. Whatever you decide to do, you’re sure to find plenty of kid friendly activities in Cajazeiras, Brazil.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cajazeiras, Brazil
1. Visit the Parque Nacional da Serra do Tabuleiro.
2. Visit the Mirante da Serra do Tabuleiro.
3. Visit the Cachoeira do Escorrega.
4. Visit the Cachoeira da Fumacinha.
5. Visit the Cachoeira do Siriema.
6. Take a dip in the Riacho da Lua.
7. Visit the Capela de Santo Antonio.
8. Visit the Museu de Cajazeiras.
9. Go on a safari at the Fazenda Cajazeiras.
10. Visit the Parque Estadual do Contendas do Sincora.