If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Cairo, Ohio, you’ve come to the right place! The city has a number of great parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy, as well as a number of museums and other attractions that are perfect for a family day out.
One of the best parks in the city is Discovery Park, which has a number of great features for kids to explore including a playground, a sprayground, and a number of walking trails. The park also has a number of picnic pavilions where you can enjoy a family picnic.
If you’re looking for a museum that’s perfect for kids, the National Museum of the United States Air Force is a great option. The museum has a number of kid-friendly exhibits, as well as a number of interactive activities.
If you’re looking for something a little different, the Bellview Winery is a great option. The winery offers a number of kid-friendly activities, as well as a number of kid-friendly wines.
Whatever you’re looking for, Cairo has a number of great kid-friendly options to choose from!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cairo, Ohio
1. Visit the Johnstone Fountain and Park
2. Spend an afternoon at The Children’s Museum of Cincinnati
3. Walk or bike over the Roebling Suspension Bridge
4. Visit the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
5. Take a ride on the Cincinnati Bell Connector
6. Get up close to some friendly farm animals at Spring Hills Farm
7. See the pyramids at Giza
8. Visit the National Archaeological Museum
9. Learn about ancient Egyptian history at the Cairo Heritage Museum
10. Go for a swim at the Cairo Community Pool