Cahul is a city in southern Moldova. It is the capital of Cahul District and is located on the banks of the River Cahul. The city has a population of 63,536 (2014 census).
The city of Cahul has a lot to offer for families with young children. There are several kid-friendly parks and playgrounds scattered throughout the city, as well as a large public pool. The city also has a number of museums and cultural centres which offer programmes and events specifically for children.
If you’re looking for something a bit more active, there are also a number of sport clubs and classes available for kids of all ages. From football and basketball to swimming and gymnastics, there’s sure to be something to suit every child’s interest. And, of course, what kid wouldn’t love a trip to the zoo? Cahul’s Zoo is located just outside of the city centre and is home to a variety of animals, from monkeys and lions to reptiles and amphibians.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cahul, Moldova
1. Go on a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city center – This is a great way to see the city and get a feel for the local culture.
2. Visit the local history museum – This is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Cahul.
3. Go for a walk in the park – There are several parks in Cahul, so take your pick and enjoy a leisurely stroll.
4. Visit the local market – This is a great place to find fresh produce and other local goods.
5. Take a boat ride on the river – This is a great way to see the city from a different perspective.
6. Go for a swim at the local pool – The local pool is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
7. Play some miniature golf – There are several miniature golf courses in Cahul, so challenge your friends to a game.
8. Ride the local Ferris wheel – This is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of the city.
9. Go for a walk through the city center – This is a great way to see the sights and sounds of Cahul.
10. Visit the local zoo – The local zoo is a great place to see some of the local animals.