Cabo San Lucas is a bustling Mexican city with a variety of kid-friendly activities to keep even the youngest of travelers entertained. One of the most popular activities for kids is to visit the nearby Cabo San Lucas Zoo. Here, kids can learn about and see a variety of animals including tigers, lions, and bears. The zoo also has a petting zoo, where kids can get up close and personal with some of the animals. Another popular option for kids is a visit to Playa del Norte, Cabo San Lucas’s very own beach. This is a great place to build sandcastles, splash in the waves, or just relax and take in the incredible views. For something a little more active, kids can try their hand at stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, or even Parasailing. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants in Cabo San Lucas, where kids can enjoy all of their favorite foods.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
1. Visit the Cabo San Lucas Marina – This is a great place to take a walk, go fishing, or just enjoy the beautiful views.
2. Play in the waves at Medano Beach – This is one of the most popular beaches in Cabo and it’s perfect for swimming, body boarding, and just playing in the waves.
3. Go snorkeling or scuba diving – There are many beautiful reefs and marine life to see just offshore from Cabo San Lucas.
4. Take a glass bottom boat tour – This is a great way to see the marine life without getting wet.
5. Visit the Land’s End Arch and the Sea Lion Colony – These are two of the most iconic landmarks in Cabo San Lucas and they can both be reached by boat.
6. Go whale watching – Cabo is one of the best places in the world to go whale watching. humpback whales can be seen here from December to April.
7. Visit San Jose del Cabo – This is the more traditional Mexican town that’s located just 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas. It’s a great place to explore, eat authentic Mexican food, and shop for souvenirs.
8. Take a water taxi to Lover’s Beach – This secluded beach can only be reached by water taxi and it’s the perfect place to relax on the beach or go swimming and snorkeling.
9. Play some golf – Cabo San Lucas is home to some of the best golf courses in Mexico.
10. Go shopping – There are many great shops and boutiques in Cabo San Lucas where you can find souvenirs, clothing, and other items.