Cabinda is an exclave province of Angola, situated on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. Because of its location, Cabinda has a lot to offer in terms of outdoor activities. The Mpabi Beach is a great spot for swimming, sunbathing, and fishing, and there are many other beaches in the area that are worth exploring. For those interested in hiking and birdwatching, the Nzage Natural Park is a must-visit. There are also a number of museums and historical sites in Cabinda, including the Museum of the Armed Forces of Cabinda and the Museum of the City of Cabinda. Whatever your interests, there are sure to be kid-friendly activities to enjoy in Cabinda!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Cabinda, Angola
1. Visit the Museum of the Cabinda Enclave to learn about the history and culture of the area.
2. Take a tour of the Futila Botanical Gardens to see a variety of plants and flowers.
3. Visit the Tchiowa Waterfalls for a refreshing swim and to view the beautiful scenery.
4. Go on a safari at the Kissama National Park to see a variety of wildlife.
5. Visit the Loango National Park to see gorillas, elephants, and other animals.
6. Take a boat ride on the Congo River to see the wildlife and scenery.
7. Visit the Archaeological Museum to learn about the history of the area.
8. Go on a hike through the jungle to see the flora and fauna.
9. Visit the beach to relax and enjoy the sun and water.
10. Go camping in one of the many national parks.