There’s plenty for kids to do in Butte, Nebraska! Visit the Farmers’ Market on Saturday mornings to get fresh, local produce, then stop by the Butte Public Library for some new books. For a fun activity, head to Skyview Golf Course to hit some balls or go for a mini-golf round. On warm days, t head to Fairview Park to splash around in the spray park or go for a swim at the pool. Don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch to enjoy in one of the many scenic parks in Butte. For some educational fun, take a tour of the Mayo Clinic or the Cowboy Museum. Whatever you do, you’re sure to have a blast in Butte!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Butte, Nebraska
1. Take a hike through the Platte River State Park.
2. Visit the Strategic Air and Space Museum.
3. Go fishing at the Nebraska State Trout Hatchery.
4. Head to the Roger Williams Park Zoo for a day of animal fun.
5. Play a round of mini-golf at the Butte Family Fun Center.
6. Visit the Children’s Museum of Nebraska for interactive fun.
7. Take a splash at the Aquatic Center water park.
8. enjoy a movie at the Grand Theater.
9. go bowling at the Sun Valley Lanes.
10. Get creative at the Artistic union Art Academy.