Butler is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Butler, Ohio. First, Butler is home to two great museums perfect for kids of all ages – theMiami Valley Museum and the Butler County Children’s Museum. The Miami Valley Museum is a hands-on museum that is perfect for exploring and learning, and the Butler County Children’s Museum is full of fun and interactive exhibits.
In addition to museums, Butler is also home to several great parks perfect for a day of play. Harker Park and St. James Park are both great options, and both have plenty of green space, playground equipment, and picnic tables.
If your kids are looking for a little more action, they can enjoy a day of go-karting or Laser Tag at Tiki Action Park. Or, if they’re feeling adventurous, they can try their hand at rock climbing at The Adventure Connection.
No matter what your kids are into, Butler has something to keep them entertained. So, come on down and enjoy all that Butler has to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Butler, Ohio
1. Visit the Miami Trace Park.
2. Attend a Butler County symphony performance.
3. Watch a movie at the Liberty Township Movie Theater.
4. Go on a nature hike at the Winton Woods Park.
5. Visit the Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park.
6. Attend the Liberty Township Farmers’ Market.
7. Go fishing at the Columbus Pond.
8. Visit the Heritage Village Museum.
9. Go golfing at the Shaker Run Golf Club.
10. Take a picture with the Big Butler Fair Bear at the Big Butler Fairgrounds.