Busto Arsizio is full of kid-friendly activities! From pizza-making classes to ice cream-eating contests, there’s something for everyone. For the active kiddos, there are parks and playgrounds galore. For the more easy-going bunch, a leisurely stroll through one of the many markets is sure to delight. And of course, no trip to Italy would be complete without a visit to a gelato shop! Whatever your kids’ interests, Busto Arsizio has something to keep them entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Busto Arsizio, Italy
1. Take a tour of the Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy. The Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy are a series of nine Catholic pilgrimage sites in northern Italy. The tour will take you to see the beautiful churches and chapels, as well as the stunning mountain scenery.
2. Visit the Lake Garda region. The Lake Garda region is a beautiful area of Italy with lots of activities for kids. Take a boat ride, go swimming, or explore one of the many hiking trails.
3. Visit the city of Milan. Milan is a fashion capital and has a lot to offer kids, such as the Duomo, the Sforza Castle, and the Leonardo da Vinci Museum.
4. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of the most famous landmarks in Italy and a must-see for any kid.
5. Go on a gondola ride in Venice. A gondola ride is a great way to see Venice and its canals. Your kids will love waving to people as you float by.
6. Visit the Colosseum in Rome. The Colosseum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Italy and a must-see for any kid.
7. tour Pompeii. Pompeii is a well-preserved Roman city that was destroyed by a volcano. Kids will love seeing the ancient ruins and learning about Roman life.
8. Visit the beaches of the Amalfi Coast. The Amalfi Coast is a beautiful stretch of coastline with crystal clear waters and lovely beaches.
9. Hike through the Cinque Terre. The Cinque Terre is a series of five towns built into the cliffs of the Italian Riviera. Hiking from town to town is a great way to see the stunning scenery and experience local life.
10. Ski in the Alps. Italy is home to some of the best skiing in the world. Head to the Alps for a fun-filled day on the slopes.