Bussolengo is a kid-friendly town located in the province of Verona, Italy. The town is home to many family-friendly attractions, including a large playground, a water park, and a petting zoo. There are also several restaurants and cafes that cater to families with young children. Families can also enjoy the town’s numerous parks and green spaces, which are perfect for picnics and playing games.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bussolengo, Italy
1. Visit the Scala della Pallata.
2. Construct a fortress out of sand at the beach.
3. Enjoy the playgrounds and picnicking areas in Il Parco della Villa Reale.
4. Bike or rollerblade along the Parco Fluviale Adige.
5. Search for geocaches hidden throughout the city.
6. Play mini golf at Golfland.
7. Visit the reptile house at the Parco Natura Viva.
8. Take a boat ride through the city on the Navigazione Gardesana Orientale.
9. Visit the Giardino Botanico Fondazione Separately.
10. Learn about the city’s history at the Museo Civico di Bussolengo.