There are many kid friendly things to do in Burrel, Albania. One option is to go to the National Museum of Education. This museum is devoted to the history of education in Albania. There are interactive exhibits that kids can enjoy, as well as a library and a gift shop. Another option is to visit the Olympic Park. This park was built for the 1984 Olympic Games that were held in Sarajevo. The park has a playground, a swimming pool, and a basketball court. There is also a botanical garden and a zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Burrel, Albania
1. Visit the bear sanctuary: The bear sanctuary in Burrel is home to rescued bears who have been abused or abandoned. Visitors can tour the facility and learn about the bears’ stories, as well as the work being done to protect them.
2. Hike to the Black Cave: The Black Cave is a nearby natural attraction that can be reached by a short hike from Burrel. Once inside, visitors will be able to see stunning rock formations and even some bats.
3. Take a boat ride on Lake Ohrid: Lake Ohrid is a large lake located near Burrel. Visitors can take a boat ride around the lake to take in the scenery and spot some of the many fish that live in the waters.
4. Visit the archaeological site of Apollonia: The archaeological site of Apollonia is home to the ruins of an ancient city. Visitors can explore the site and learn about the history of the city.
5. Visit the Berat Castle: The Berat Castle is a large and well-preserved castle located in the city of Berat. Visitors can explore the castle, and even climb to the top of the towers for a views of the city.
6. Take a walk through the Gorica Park: The Gorica Park is a large park located in the center of Burrel. Visitors can take a leisurely walk through the park, and even stop to feed the ducks in the pond.
7. Visit the Museum of Ethnography: The Museum of Ethnography is located in Burrel and houses a collection of traditional Albanian clothing and artifacts. Visitors can learn about the culture and history of Albania through the exhibits.
8. Go for a swim in the Bunk’art swimming pool: The Bunk’art swimming pool is a public pool located in Burrel. Visitors can take a refreshing swim, or even sunbathe on the pool deck.
9. Play mini golf at the Kodra e Diellit: The Kodra e Diellit is a mini golf course located in Burrel. Visitors can test their putt-ing skills on the 18-hole course.
10. Visit the Shengjin Tower: The Shengjin Tower is a tall tower located in the city of Shengjin. Visitors can take a elevator to the top of the tower for panoramic views of the city and the surrounding area.