There are many kid friendly things to do in Burns, Wyoming. Some of these include going to the movie theater, going to the library, going to the park, going out to eat, and going shopping. The movie theater is a great place to take the kids, as they can watch their favorite movies on the big screen. The library is another great option, as they can check out books and use the computers. The park is a great place to take the kids to run around and burn off some energy. Going out to eat is another great option, as there are many kid friendly restaurants in Burns. Lastly, going shopping is a great option, as the kids can find many items that they may want or need.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Burns, Wyoming
1.Visit the Oregon Trail Ruts- The Oregon Trail Ruts are is a great place to learn about pioneer history. The ruts were made by covered wagons that traveled the trail in the 1800s.
2. Take a hike- There are many beautiful trails to explore in Burns.
3. Go fishing- The trout are biting in the local streams and lakes.
4. Visit the Lakeside Tavern and Museum- This historic tavern has a museum upstairs with interesting artifacts from the area.
5. Attend a rodeo- Burns is famous for its rodeos. Check the schedule to see when one is happening while you’re in town.
6. Go on a hayride- Many farms offer hayrides for visitors. It’s a great way to see the countryside.
7. Visit a working ranch- There are several ranches in the area that offer tours and demonstrations.
8. Go stargazing- The night skies are very clear in Burns. Take a blanket and find a spot away from the city lights to gaze at the stars.
9. Go birdwatching- There are many different types of birds to see in Burns.
10. Have a picnic- Burns is a great place to enjoy a picnic. There are several parks and scenic areas to choose from.