There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Burjassot, Spain! For starters, the city is home to several parks perfect for a afternoon picnic or game of fetch with your four-legged friend. Parc de la Creueta del Coll is a particularly popular spot amongst locals and features a large playground, expansive green spaces, and even a dog park.
If your little ones are interested in Spanish culture, a visit to the Museu de les Termes de Burjassot is a must. This museum is housed in a former Roman baths and provides a fascinating look into how the Romans used to live. Kids will love seeing the ancient ruins and learning about how people used to bathe in thermal springs.
If your family is looking for an active adventure, consider heading to the nearby mountains for a day of hiking. There are several trails of varying difficulty levels, so everyone in the family can find a hike to suit their abilities. Be sure to pack plenty of snacks and water, as there are few places to buy food along the way.
No matter what your family is interested in, Burjassot has something to offer. With its kid-friendly parks, museums, and outdoor activities, there is sure to be something to please everyone in your clan.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Burjassot, Spain
1. Eat at one of the many kid-friendly restaurants: Burjassot has a wide variety of restaurants that cater to kids. Some of our favourites include El Raco de l’Olla, El Cactus, El Tigre, El Pollo Loco, and El Churrasco.
2. Visit the Park Guell: This world-famous park is a great place to take kids. They can explore the stunning architecture, ride the tram, and even feed the ducks in the pond.
3. Go to the zoo: Burjassot Zoo is home to over 1,000 animals, including lions, tigers, giraffes, and elephants. There is also a petting zoo, where kids can get up close and personal with some of the animals.
4. See a show at the circus: The circus is always a hit with kids. They will be entertained by the clowns, acrobats, and animals.
5. Take a ride on the Ferris wheel: This is a great activity for kids of all ages. They will love the views of the city from the top of the Ferris wheel.
6. Go ice skating: Kids will love gliding across the ice at the local ice rink. This is a great activity for a winter day.
7. Play in the park: Burjassot has many parks, which are perfect for kids to run around and play in. Some of our favourites include Parc de la Ciutadella, Parc Guell, and Parc de la Merce.
8. Visit the aquarium: The aquarium is a great place to take kids. They will be fascinated by the different types of fish and other sea creatures.
9. Go to the movies: Kids will love going to see their favourite films at the local cinema.
10. Go on a shopping spree: Kids will love browsing the shops in Burjassot. There are many stores that sell clothes, toys, and other items that kids will love.