If you’re looking for kid-friendly fun in Buffalo, New York, you’ll find plenty of options. The city is home to the Buffalo Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the United States. Here, your kids can see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to bears and elephants. The zoo also offers educational programs and opportunities to get up close and personal with some of the animals.
The Buffalo Museum of Science is another great option for kids. They can learn about space, the elements, and more through interactive exhibits and hands-on activities. The museum also has an IMAX theater, which is perfect for a rainy day activity.
If your kids are into sports, they’ll enjoy watching the Buffalo Bills play at New Era Field. Or, take them to an outdoor sporting event at Canalside, where they can play in the water, ride bikes, and more.
No matter what your kids’ interests are, you’ll find plenty of kid-friendly activities to fill your time in Buffalo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Buffalo, New York
1. Visit the American Falls and Niagara Falls.
2. Take a tour of the Buffalo and Erie County Naval and Military Park.
3. Walk or bike along the Erie Canal.
4. Experience the downtown area and visit the Buffalo and Erie County Public Library.
5. Visit the Buffalo Zoo.
6. Shop and dine in the Niagara Falls Outlet Mall.
7. Take a ride on the Niagara Scenic Parkway.
8. Visit the New York State Science Museum.
9. Participate in winter activities at theBuffalo Ski Club.
10. Visit the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Martin House Complex.