If you’re looking for kid friendly activities in Bua Yai, Thailand, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to keep little ones entertained, whether you’re looking for educational attractions or just ways to have fun. The Mae Klong Railway Market is a great place to start, where kids can learn about how the local produce is transported by train. The market itself is also a lot of fun to explore, with plenty of different foods and goods to try. Another great option is the Choke Chai Zoo, where kids can see tigers, elephants and other animals up close. If you’re looking for a more cultural experience, the Wat Phra That Khao Noi is a must-visit. Not only is it a beautiful temple, but it also has a great view of the city. And of course, no trip to Thailand would be complete without a visit to the beach. Bua Yai has some great options for swimming and playing in the sand, making it the perfect place to relax with the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bua Yai, Thailand
1. Take a hike through Khao Khoth National Park: With its thick jungle and limestone cliffs, Khao Khoth National Park is a beautiful place to explore on foot. Hikes through the park can be challenging, but they are rewarded with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
2. Go cave exploring at Khao Luang Cave: Khao Luang Cave is one of the most popular cave systems in Thailand. It is full of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, and there are even some prehistoric paintings on the walls.
3. Visit the Bua Yai Butterfly Farm: The Bua Yai Butterfly Farm is home to thousands of different butterflies, as well as some other interesting insects. Visitors can learn about the different species of butterflies and even feed them.
4. Take a boat ride through Phang Nga Bay: Phang Nga Bay is full of towering limestone cliffs and hidden coves. A boat ride through the bay is a great way to take in the scenery and spot some of the resident monkeys and birds.
5. Go snorkeling at Ko Tao: Ko Tao is one of the best places in Thailand for snorkeling. The clear water and coral reef make it a perfect place to see tropical fish and other sea creatures.
6. Visit the Big Buddha of Phuket: The Big Buddha of Phuket is one of the most popular tourist attractions on the island. The giant statue sits atop a hill and offers stunning views of the surrounding area.
7. Go zip-lining through the jungle: Zip-lining through the jungle is a great way to get your adrenaline pumping. There are several courses to choose from, and each one offers a different challenge.
8. Take a Thai cooking class: Thai food is delicious, and it’s even better when you can cook it yourself. Many cooking schools in Bua Yai offer classes for beginners, so you can learn how to make your favorite Thai dishes.
9. Get a Thai massage: A Thai massage is a great way to relax after a long day of sightseeing. The gentle pressure and stretching of the muscles is said to provide relief from stress and tension.
10. Go shopping at the Bua Yai Night Market: The Bua Yai Night Market is the perfect place to find souvenirs and authentic Thai food. The market is open every night, and there are more than 200 stalls to browse.