There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Brzesko. One of the most popular activities is to visit the nearby Wieliczka Salt Mine. This is a huge tourist attraction and is definitely worth seeing. If you are looking for something a little more low key, the Brzesko Castle is also a great option. This is a historic castle that has been turned into a museum and is definitely worth a visit. There are also plenty of parks and playgrounds throughout the city that are perfect for kids of all ages. And, of course, no trip to Brzesko would be complete without sampling some of the delicious Polish food. There are plenty of kid-friendly restaurants that serve up all of your favorite Polish dishes.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brzesko, Poland
1. Visit the ancient city of Krakow.
2. Take a tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine.
3. See the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp.
4. Visit the Wawel Royal Castle.
5. Tour the old city of Warsaw.
6. See the Gdansk Shipyards.
7. Take a hike in the Tatra Mountains.
8. Go white-water rafting in the Szklarki Waterfall.
9. Visit the Zaczarowana Chatka fairy tale museum.
10. Play in the Park of Miniature Fences.