Brule, Wisconsin is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Wisconsin State Parks, the Brule River State Forest, and the North Shore State Trail. The Wisconsin State Parks offer plenty of hiking, biking, and camping opportunities for families. The Brule River State Forest is a great place to explore the outdoors, and the North Shore State Trail is a great place to take a leisurely stroll or bike ride. In addition, Brule is home to several great restaurants, shops, and parks.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brule, Wisconsin
1. Head to the beach: Brule’s main beach is located on Lake Superior and provides stunning views of the water and surrounding cliffs. There is also a playground and picnic area nearby, making it the perfect spot to spend a day with the family.
2. Take a hike: Brule offers numerous hiking trails that wind through the woods and offer views of the river and waterfall. There are trails to suit all abilities, so everyone can enjoy a hike.
3. Go fishing: Brule is home to many lakes and rivers, making it a great place to go fishing. There are plenty of spots to cast a line, and you might even catch a glimpse of some wildlife.
4. Play mini golf:Located in the town center, Brule’s mini golf course is a great way to spend an afternoon with the kids. With 18 holes to putt around, there’s plenty of fun to be had.
5. Visit the museum: The Brule River State Forest Visitor Center is home to a small museum which tells the story of the area’s history and ecology. It’s a great place to learn more about the area and its wildlife.
6. Go for a swim: If you’re looking to cool off on a hot day, there are several lakes and rivers in Brule that are perfect for swimming. Take a dip and enjoy the refreshing water.
7. paddle down the river: Brule’s river is a great place to enjoy a leisurely paddle. Take in the scenery as you float downstream, and keep an eye out for wildlife.
8. Rent a kayak: If you want to explore the river at your own pace, you can rent a kayak from one of the local outfitters. They’ll provide you with everything you need for a safe and enjoyable trip.
9. Go birdwatching: Brule is a great place to go birdwatching, with many different species to be found in the area. Grab your binoculars and see how many you can spot.
10. Enjoy the views: Brule is home to some stunning scenery, so make sure to take some time to simply relax and take it all in. Whether you’re enjoying the beach or the hiking trails, there’s plenty to see and appreciate.