There are many kid friendly things to do in Bruceville, Texas. One of the most popular things to do is to visit the Mayborn Museum Complex. This complex is made up of three museums, the Mayborn Museum, the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, and the Kidd-Key Hull House Museum. The Mayborn Museum is focused on Central Texas history and culture, while the Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History is focused on the natural history of the area. The Kidd-Key Hull House Museum is a historic house museum that was once the home of two Texas governors. Other popular kid friendly attractions in Bruceville include the Splashway Waterpark, the Tiger Creek Wildlife Refuge, and the Camelot Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bruceville, Texas
1. Visit the Bruceville General Store – This store has been in business since 1884 and is a great place to buy souvenirs or gifts for the kids.
2. Go fishing at Lake Belton – Lake Belton is a great place to go fishing with the kids. There are several fishing docks and piers where you can fish from.
3. Play in the park – There are several parks in Bruceville where the kids can play. The parks have playground equipment, picnic tables, and walking trails.
4. Go for a swim – Bruceville has two public pools that the kids can enjoy. The pools are open during the summer months.
5. Visit the Bruceville Zoo – The Bruceville Zoo is home to over 100 animals. The zoo has a petting zoo, elephant rides, and a gift shop.
6. Take a scenic drive – There are several scenic drives in Bruceville. The drives take you through the countryside and offer beautiful views.
7. Play mini golf – Bruceville has two mini golf courses that the kids can enjoy.
8. Go horseback riding – Horseback riding is available at several stables in Bruceville.
9. Visit the Bruceville Museum – The Bruceville Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Bruceville.
10. Take a walk – Bruceville is a great place to go for a walk. There are several walking trails throughout the town.