There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Broxton, Georgia! For starters, the city is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a number of kid-friendly restaurants. Additionally, Broxton is home to a number of museums and historical sites, making it a great place to learn and explore. And, of course, Broxton is also home to a number of fun annual events, like the Broxton Blueberry Festival and the Broxton Watermelon Festival. So whether your kids are looking to run and play or learn and explore, they’re sure to find something to do in Broxton, Georgia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Broxton, Georgia
1. Visit the Broxton Bridge Plantation – This plantation is a great place to learn about the history of the area and see some beautiful old buildings. The plantation also has a great restaurant on site.
2. Go fishing on the Ocmulgee River – The Ocmulgee River is a great place to go fishing. You can catch bass, bream, and catfish.
3. Take a walk or ride a bike on the Ocmulgee River Trail – This trail is a great place to get some exercise and explore the natural beauty of the area.
4. Visit the Ocmulgee National Monument – This monument is a great place to learn about the history of the area and see some amazing Native American artifacts.
5. Go swimming at Riverside Park – Riverside Park has a great swimming pool that is perfect for cooling off on a hot day.
6. Play miniature golf at Fun Land – Fun Land is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. They can play miniature golf, go go-karting, and play arcade games.
7. Get ice cream at the Blue Bell Creamery – The Blue Bell Creamery is a great place to get some delicious ice cream. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
8. Visit the Georgia Rural Telephone Museum – The Georgia Rural Telephone Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the telephone in the area.
9. Have a picnic at McLain State Park – McLain State Park is a great place to have a picnic. You can also go hiking, biking, and fishing in the park.
10. Go on a hayride at the Broxton Farm – The Broxton Farm is a great place to take a hayride. You can also tour the farm and see how the food is grown.