Brossard is a great place for families with kids of all ages. There are indoor and outdoor play spaces, plenty of green space to explore, and a variety of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained.
Indoor, the Jean-Paul-Riopelle Library offers a children’s play area and a variety of programs and events for kids. The Municipal indoor pool is also a great place to take the kids to splash around, and there is an indoor skating rink at the Dix30 Shopping Centre.
Outdoors, families can enjoy the many parks and trails in Brossard, or head to the nearby La Ronde amusement park for a day of thrills. The Brossard Sports Complex is also a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy, with a variety of sports and recreation facilities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brossard, Canada
(#1 being the top choice):
1. The top kid-friendly activity in Brossard has to be the Aquarium du Québec. This world-renowned aquarium is home to over 12,000 aquatic animals, including sharks, penguins, and beluga whales. Kids will love getting up close and personal with all the different sea creatures, and they’ll also learn a lot about marine life and conservation.
2. Another great activity for kids in Brossard is to visit the Insectarium de Montréal. This interactive museum is all about bugs, and kids will love getting up close and personal with all the different kinds of insects on display. They’ll also learn a lot about the life cycles and habits of these creatures.
3. For a really unique experience, kids can try ice climbing at Chutes Coulonge. This park is home to some of the tallest artificial ice walls in the world, and kids will love the challenge of scaling them. They can also take a zip line ride down into the gorge for an even more thrilling experience.
4. Kids who love animals will enjoy a visit to the Zoo de Granby. This zoo is home to over 1,500 animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. kids can learn all about the different animals and their habitats, and they can also feed some of the animals.
5. For a fun and educational experience, kids can visit the Biodome de Montreal. This unique museum is home to four different ecosystems, and kids can learn all about the plants and animals that live in each one. They can also explore the interactive exhibits and get up close and personal with some of the animals.
6. Kids who love to be active will enjoy a visit to Parc Jean-Drapeau. This huge park has tons of activities for kids to enjoy, including biking, hiking, and swimming. They can also take a ride on the giant ferris wheel or go for a spin on the carousel.
7. Another great activity for kids is to visit the Montreal Science Centre. This museum has tons of interactive exhibits for kids to enjoy, and they can learn all about science and technology. They can also see some really cool science demonstrations and participate in hands-on experiments.
8. For a really fun experience, kids can go tubing at Parc de la Chute-Montmorency. This park has a giant artificial river that kids can tube down, and they can also take a zip line ride down into the gorge.
9. Kids who love the outdoors will enjoy a visit to Parc national du Mont-Tremblant. This huge national park has tons of hiking and biking trails, and kids can also go canoeing, kayaking, and fishing. They can also explore the many different campsites and take a scenic gondola ride to the top of the mountain.
10. And last but not least, kids can have a blast at Le Groupe Pineo-Pionnier amusement park. This park has tons of rides and attractions for kids to enjoy, including a water park, a go-kart track, and a miniature golf course.