There are so many wonderful things to do with kids in Brookville, Ohio! For the outdoorsy family, Clifton Gorge State Nature Preserve is a must-see. The Little Miami River gorge is a breathtaking site, and there are plenty of hiking trails to explore. If you’re looking for a place to cool off in the summer, East Fork State Park has a great beach area. And of course, no trip to Brookville would be complete without a stop at the iconic Caesar Creek Lake. Kids will love swimming, fishing, and hiking here.
Looking for a little indoor fun? The Liberty Township-West Chester YMCA is a great place to take the kids. They’ll have a blast in the pool, playing in the gym, and taking part in all the different classes and activities offered. And if you’re looking for a unique educational experience for the kids, be sure to check out the National Museum of the United States Air Force. They offer a variety of interactive exhibits that are sure to fascinate and educate the kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brookville, Ohio
1. Have a picnic at the park: There are plenty of parks in Brookville, Ohio that are perfect for a picnic lunch. Be sure to pack some sandwiches, chips, and drinks for the kids.
2. Go fishing: Brookville is home to many ponds and lakes that are perfect for fishing. If you don’t have your own rods and reel, you can always rent them from a local bait and tackle shop.
3. Go for a swim: Brookville’s many lakes and ponds offer great opportunities for a summer swim. Be sure to pack plenty of sunscreen and swim diapers for the little ones.
4. Play miniature golf: Brookville is home to several miniature golf courses that are perfect for a family outing.
5. Visit the zoo: The Cincinnati Zoo is just a short drive from Brookville and is a great place to spend the day with the kids.
6. Go to the movies: Brookville has a movie theater that shows all the latest releases. This is a great option for a rainy day activity.
7. Go bowling: Brookville has a bowling alley that is perfect for a family outing.
8. Visit the library: Brookville’s library is a great place to take the kids to spend an afternoon. There are plenty of books, magazines, and other resources available.
9. Go to the park: There are several parks in Brookville that are perfect for a day of play. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy the day.
10. Go on a nature hike: Brookville is home to many hiking trails that are perfect for a family nature hike. Be sure to pack plenty of water and snacks.