Looking for fun things to do with the kids in Brooks, Georgia? You’ve come to the right place! Here are 10 great ideas to keep the little ones entertained:
Visit the Racoon Creek State Park for a day of hiking and picnicking.
Explore the Ocmulgee Heritage Trail and spot all the different animals along the way.
Visit the Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter to see the animals, ride the rides, and eat some yummy fair food.
Head to the Go Fish Education Center to learn about Georgia’s freshwater fish and go on a fishing adventure.
Visit the Hay House, one of the oldest and most historic homes in the state.
Check out the Museum of Aviation to learn about the history of aviation and see some cool airplanes.
Take a tour of the Georgia Aquarium and see all the amazing underwater creatures.
Explore the World of Coca-Cola to learn about the history of this iconic drink and see how it’s made.
Visit the Center for Puppetry Arts to see a puppet show and make your own puppet.
Spend a day at Stone Mountain Park hiking, biking, picnicking, and exploring the Confederate Memorial Carving.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brooks, Georgia
1. Visit the Sampler Platter for a variety of food options
2. Visit the Houston Symphony to catch a performance
3. Visit the African American Museum to learn about the culture
4. Visit the Zoo to see a variety of animals
5. Visit the Museum of Natural History to learn about the world around us
6. Visit the Science Museum to learn about how the world works
7. Visit the Children’s Museum to learn and play
8. Visit the Aquarium to see a variety of fish and sea creatures
9. Visit the Botanical Gardens to see a variety of plants
10. Visit the Planetarium to learn about the stars and planets