There’s so much for kids to enjoy in Brooklyn, Maryland! For starters, the park system is top-notch and features pools, playgrounds, hiking trails, and more. Families can also enjoy visits to the Chesapeake Bay, museums, and nature centers. And don’t forget about all the great food options! Whether you’re looking for a casual meal or a fine dining experience, you’ll find it in Brooklyn.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Brooklyn, Maryland
1. Take a stroll down the historic Main Street in Brooklyn and stop in at the many shops and galleries.
2. Visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum and learn about the history of the Bay and its role in American maritime history.
3. Go fishing at one of the many beautiful spots along the Bay.
4. Spend a day at the Brooklyn Park and Recreation facility, which features a playground, picnic tables, and a basketball court.
5. Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the boardwalk at Chesapeake Beach.
6. Visit the Calvert Marine Museum and see the fossils, animals, and plants that live in the Chesapeake Bay.
7. Go crabbing in the Bay! This is a fun activity for kids of all ages.
8. Explore the many hiking and biking trails at Patuxent River State Park.
9. Visit the Baltimore National Aquarium and see all the amazing creatures that live in the Chesapeake Bay.
10. Take a boat ride on the Baltimore Harbor and see the sights of the city from the water.