Bromsgrove is a beautiful town located in Worcestershire, England. The town is home to a variety of kid-friendly activities, including a playground, a skate park, and a variety of parks. The town also offers a variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a variety of cultural and historical attractions. Bromsgrove is an ideal destination for families with children of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
1. Head to Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings to explore a range of buildings from different centuries.
2. Take a walk or cycle along the Lickey Hills Country Park and enjoy the stunning views.
3. Visit the Forge Mill Needle Museum to learn about the history of needle making in the area.
4. Stop by the Bromsgrove Art Gallery and Museum to see the fantastic collection of art and artifacts.
5. Let the kids burn off some energy at Sanders Park, which has a playground, paddling pool and more.
6. Enjoy a day out at Drayton Manor Theme Park, where there are rides and attractions for all the family.
7. Visit Cadbury World to learn about the chocolate-making process and enjoy free samples!
8. For a bit of retail therapy, head to the High Street and explore the many shops on offer.
9. Learn about the local history at the Bromsgrove Heritage Centre, which has exhibitions and displays.
10. Round off your trip with a visit to one of the area’s great pubs or restaurants for a taste of the local cuisine.