Broadview, Illinois is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy, including the Discovery Center Museum, the Brookfield Zoo, and the Morton Arboretum. The Discovery Center Museum is a hands-on museum that is great for kids of all ages. The Brookfield Zoo is a world-renowned zoo with over 450 species of animals. The Morton Arboretum is a beautiful outdoor space with over 1,700 acres of gardens and trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Broadview, Illinois
1. Visit the Cosley Zoo.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the scenic Wolf Creek Greenway.
3. Play at one of the many parks in the city, such as Blackwell Forest Preserve or Tom Crites Memorial Park.
4. Visit the Winery at Howell Farm for a tour and tasting.
5. Learn about local history at the Broadview Public Library or the Broadview History Museum.
6. Enjoy a meal at one of the family-friendly restaurants in town, such as Woody’s Grill or Joe’s Place.
7. Catch a movie at the Classic Cinema or the McHenry Outdoor Theater.
8. Go bowling at AMF Spring Hill Lanes or Orland Bowl.
9. Get active at the Broadview Community Center or the Broadview Park District.
10. Take a scenic drive down historic Route 66.