Bristol is a great place for kids and families! There are plenty of things to do to keep everyone entertained. For outdoor lovers, Bristol has many parks and trails to explore. you can also rent bikes and go for a family ride. Indoor activities include visiting the Bristol Renaissance Faire, the Elkhart Lake Aquatic Center, and the Strasburg Children’s Museum. There is also a variety of family-friendly restaurants to enjoy a meal together. Bristol is a wonderful place to create lasting memories with your loved ones.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bristol, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Bristol Renaissance Faire- The Bristol Renaissance Faire is a 16th century themed attraction that is great for kids of all ages. Costumed actors and performers roam the grounds, interacting with guests and putting on shows. There are also a variety of food and drink vendors, as well as shops selling Renaissance-themed merchandise.
2. Take a ride on the Dinky Doo Train- The Dinky Doo Train is a miniature train that operates in Bristol. It’s a great way to see the town, and kids will love the experience of riding on a real train.
3. Visit the Hounds Tooth Pass Wildlife Area- The Hounds Tooth Pass Wildlife Area is a great place to see a variety of wildlife, including deer, coyotes, and even eagles. There are also hiking trails and a picnic area, making it a perfect place to spend a day outdoors with the kids.
4. Check out the Bristol History Museum- The Bristol History Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town and see a variety of artifacts and exhibits. Kids will especially enjoy the hands-on element of the museum, which includes a replica of a one-room schoolhouse.
5. Play at Kensington Metropark- Kensington Metropark is a great place to take the kids for a day of play. There are hiking trails, a playground, a beach, and even a water park.
6. Go fishing at Lake Geneva- Lake Geneva is a great place to go fishing, and kids will love the opportunity to catch a fish or two. There are also plenty of other activities to do in the area, such as swimming, boating, and hiking.
7. Visit the Jelly Belly Factory- The Jelly Belly Factory is a must-see for any kids who love candy. They offer tours of the factory, as well as a chance to sample some of the delicious jelly beans.
8. Explore the East Troy Electric Railroad- The East Troy Electric Railroad is a tourist railroad that offers a variety of different rides and experiences. Kids will love the chance to ride on a real train, and there are also a variety of other activities to do at the railroad, such as visiting the museum or taking a hayride.
9. Visit the Milwaukee County Zoo- The Milwaukee County Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of animal fun. There are over 200 different species of animals, as well as a variety of exhibits and educational programs.
10. Go on a safari at the Racine Zoo- The Racine Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of safari fun. They offer a variety of different safari options, as well as a chance to see a variety of other animals, such as lions, tigers, and bears.