Bridgewater is a great town for families with young children. There are many different kid-friendly things to do in Bridgewater, Vermont. One great thing to do is to visit the Nature Center at Long Pond. The Nature Center has many different animals that children can see and interact with, including chickens, goats, and rabbits. They also have a playground, a picnic area, and a pond for children to explore. Another great option for kids is to visit the Reed Memorial Library. The Reed Memorial Library has a large children’s section with many different books, puzzles, and games. The library also hosts various events for children throughout the year. Finally, Bridgewater is home to the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory. The Vermont Teddy Bear Factory is a great place for kids to learn about how teddy bears are made and to create their own bear.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bridgewater, Vermont
1. Visit the slide at McKay Park.
2. Visit the Veteran’s Memorial Park.
3. Go fishing at Pinnacle Recreational Facility.
4. Visit the horseshoe pits at Pinnacle Recreational Facility.
5. See the waterfall at Hemlock Brook Preserve.
6. Visit theASCUTNEY OUTDOOR ADVENTURE CENTER.
7. Climb Sunrise Mountain.
8. Hike to the top of Mt. Ascutney.
9. Visit the Simon Pearce Glassblowing Factory.
10. Take a drive down the scenic Back Mountain Road.