There are many kid friendly activities to do in Bremerhaven, Germany. For example, the German Maritime Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the city and the country. The museum has many interactive exhibits that will keep kids entertained. They can also explore the nearby harbor and see the different ships that are docked there.
If your kids are looking for a more active activity, they can try visiting the sealIFE Center. This is a great place to learn about the different sealife in the area and see them up close. There are also many different shops and restaurants in Bremerhaven that your kids will enjoy. Overall, there are plenty of things to keep kids entertained in Bremerhaven, Germany.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bremerhaven, Germany
1. Take a stroll along the Weser River Promenade
2. Visit the German Maritime Museum
3. Stop by the Bremerhaven Zoo
4. Learn about the city’s history at the Schaufenster Fischereihafen Museum
5. Spend a day at the Havenwelten Bremerhaven
6. Visit the Auswandererhaus
7. Take a ride on the mini train at the Stadthalle
8. Play at the Adventure-Land playground
9. Visit thehaven.de for information on current events and things to do
10. Check out the tourist information office for more ideas on things to do in the city